|Just Three Friends|
|Season 2, Episode 11|
|Air date||15 December 1983|
|Written by||David Lloyd|
|Directed by||James Burrows|
How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Call You Back
Where There's A Will...
Diane's friend Heather comes to visit, and Sam mistakes her innocent flirtation as interest. Diane laughs it off at first, but her insecurities grow on her as Sam and Heather become more friendly. Meanwhile, Coach has brought a large attack dog into Cheers, and no one can control it.
- Shelley Long as Diane Chambers
- Ted Danson as Sam Malone
- Nicholas Colasanto as "Coach" Ernie Pantusso
- Rhea Perlman as Carla Tortelli
- John Ratzenberger as Cliff Clavin
- George Wendt as Norm Peterson
Recurring / Guest stars: